Friday, May 22, 2015

Wesley All-star basketball.

IMG_0426

These boys had a rough season. They are all working at learning the basics, while most other teams they played against had been playing with one another in numerous tournaments. The boys learned what it meant to compete, how to really guard their man, and how to run plays. Wesley really learned a lot and kept a great attitude the entire season. We are really proud of him and excited to watch him continue to improve. He truly loves basketball!

IMG_8232IMG_8235IMG_8240

I watched most of the games from the hallways, while trying to entertain these two goobers. I believe that it is extremely important to chase the kids around, even when I sometimes I feel I’d rather sit in the bleachers and anxiously cheer on Wesley. I try to remember to keep a positive prospective because I’m certain that one day, I will wish I would have done less whining and more fully embraced these moments of my children being so naughty young. lol.

IMG_8243IMG_8248IMG_8244IMG_8247

No comments:

Post a Comment