Friday, May 22, 2015

Grandpa Fishy’s bday.

We had a great time celebrating Grandpa’s birthday this year! My Dad has been and will always be one of my bestest friends ever. He has always been a good listener and has a heart of gold. He truly is the greatest. His heart is made of Gold. He is an organizer, like me. He enjoys his grandkids and loves them very much. Just a few days ago, he watched our two youngest boys for 5 hours for me, while I went and got a pedicure with my sister (which was awesome by the way) and while I did my grocery shopping. I truly know that he loves me and would do absolutely anything for me. He has a love for Stephen that will definitely last into the eternities. I am so glad that our son was able to get his name from such a special man in our lives. I am grateful for the sincerity of his words, his efforts to be a part of my life, and the many sacrifices that he has made for ME his entire life. I have a special bond with him that nobody and nothing could break. I love you Dad, ohhhh so very much, Happy Birthday ♡

20150315_16123020150315_18292320150315_185526-1

No comments:

Post a Comment