Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Emma’s dance recital.

Emma did such an excellent job at her dance recital. She has loved her first year of dancing with Just For Kix. She was funny. The night of the recital, we were told to put makeup on the girls so that they didn’t look washed out on the floor. Emma was pretty furious with me for making her wear a little bit of mascara. She is NOT a fan of makeup, nail polish, or earrings. At first, I was sad about these things, but then I decided that she was comfortable with who she was and that she should stay little for as long as she can because it’s only a matter of tomorrows before she is all grown up. She is a great example to me and I love her very much! She likes to choreograph new dances with props from her bedroom and put on shows for us. Dance is sure a passion of hers and I look forward to watching her dance for years to come!

20150130_17321520150130_17322520150130_173212

No comments:

Post a Comment