Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Isaiah turns 4.

This little stinker of ours turned FOUR this year! He is the silliest, sweetest, yet naughtiest boy I know. He is a lot of work and requires an unrealistic amount of patience that I just don’t always have. He isn’t the best listener. In fact, he’s the worst listener, but I love him with my entire heart.

20150226_07074320150215_194735

We had family over for dinner, cake, and ice cream! He was really most excited to have a Spiderman cake. He was cute and even to this day still talks about it and asks me, “How did you even make that cake?” He is so easy to please. Sometimes. Grandpa Bowman was going to be in Mexico on his birthday, so we celebrated it a few days early with them and they got him an oreo cake and LOTS of balls, like a box full. He was over the moon, me… um, well I hate like cleaning them out from underneath the couch on a regular basis. Isaiah was able to receive lots of great love and gifts on his birthday from those that are near and dear to him. He was spoiled. He got to go to bed with Wesley, but was pretty angry with me when he woke up the next morning and found himself in his own bed (it was for his own good though, and Wesley’s).

IMG_818420150226_193655IMG_8188IMG_819120150227_00050720150227_16324320150227_155036

I love you Zuzah Wuzah. More than you will ever know. I like your cute voice and all of the many words you pronounce so uniquely because of that super cool under bite that you own. Who knows how many days it will be before you become a teenager and then an adult. I want these days to last. Because someday… I will wish that I could have one more day, regardless of what you would have up your sleeve. Your bug adventures, your attitude, your soft, tender heart, and even granting the cold showers you earn. (Maybe not that one). Stay small, stay oh so veryyyyy small. Please know and remember this… I am still as grateful for you TODAY as I was the day that we found out I was pregnant with you. Isaiah, you are such a miracle in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment