Monday, June 15, 2015

Schools out for the Summer!

I cannot believe that School is out! Because we’ve already packed it full of so many things!!! 3 kisa playing baseball (I’m coaching Isaiah in T-ball), Dad and Mom’s trip to Mexico, Trip to Iowa for Ellen’s wedding, Piano lessons, and the yearly Summer reading program! That is just what we have going on this month. Yikes!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to try to hang out with the kids a little bit more! I love them and love having them around!! The kids are funny. If they aren’t doing something for five minutes, they think it is time to call a friend or time to go to the pool. They never want to stop! I’ll keep dreaming what it feels like to be rejuvenated from a nap. Always something to do. Tis the life that I’d rather, I suppose. We are certainly blessed.

IMG_20150521_171537IMG_8631IMG_8634

No comments:

Post a Comment