Monday, June 15, 2015

Mother’s Day!

Well I think Grandma Bowman got ripped off this year for Mother’s day because we only got to see her at church (only sitting quietly next to her), then we ate at the same restaurant as her and Great Grandma Bolton, but not close enough to have any conversation, and then lastly we gave her a gift as we said goodbye and traveled to see another Grandma…. so we owe her an extra awesome Mother’s day next year!

-------

Happy Mother’s Day to our Moms, Grandmas and Great Grandmas!!! Please know that we love you all dearly! You all have been such examples in our lives. Our relationship with each of you is such a blessing in our lives. We owe our lives to YOU! Thank you so very much for your patience, kindness, and especially for your love. We love you all very, very, very much. and then even more than that!

This year we were able to take Grandma HowDeeDoo to the garden center and pick out some flowers to plant in her yard. Then we mowed, raked, and cleaned up her front yard a bit. The kids enjoyed helping her!

IMG_20150509_165102

We also were able to visit Grandma Fishy and Great Grandma Fulwyler! We had dinner and an awesome evening together. The kids even got to play with their cousins!

IMG_20150510_192257

I did NOT get left out! I had the greatest Mother's day ever!!! I was completely spoiled! My kids spent hours, I'm sure of it, crafting and creating special things just for me, such wonderful gifts! The kind that you cherish for a life-time. Cards with words that just heal you and make all the blood, sweat, and tears completely worth it! I love them with my whole heart and am so very grateful for each one of them in my life!

Aaron, completely surprised me (us) with a gift that I am just so super excited about.... a trip to The Riviera Maya in Mexico!!! May 30th-June 6th ♡ I love my children dearly, but since we have neverrr gone anywhere without them and since our 12th wedding anniversary is just a month away... we are going on this trip ALONE! I can't hardly wait.

I love you Aaron Bowman! You are the very best husband this Mom could ever ask for!! Thanks for making this day so special ♡♡♡

IMG_20150510_213707

No comments:

Post a Comment