Monday, June 15, 2015

Memorial Day.

IMG_20150523_140939IMG_20150523_141708IMG_20150523_141528

They were the hardest days of my life thus far, yet the most cherished... oh, the love I have for my family. My children are my everything and goodness gracious, I certainly miss this one dearly. Today I choose to remember those 44 days, but particularly the 37 at home that were not expected, but gifted. Our little miracle, oh how his life has made such a difference, not only in his families' lives, but the lives of all those that have had the opportunity to learn of Stephen's short life and his sacred journey home. My life will never be the same. So many blessings and life-long lessons have come from trusting in the Lord and choosing to pedal forward through such difficult trials, knowing all to well that we have special little angels on the other side of the veil that are helping us and relying upon us to do so!

I hope we can spread a contagious love all around to those that need an extra hug, kiss, smile, etc... today. Life is beautiful and loss is ALWAYS going to be hard, but I truly believe that all we will experience and come to endure in this short life, will be worth it as we venture into the eternities.

♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment